Tuesday, May 29, 2012

MK 8077

I hope everyone had a lovely extended weekend. I ventured out to Palm Springs for a "day cation" on Memorial Day. I enjoyed some yummy Mexican Food followed by coconut mojitos, which I didn't even know existed. Marylin was even catching some sun out in the dessert. She was quite the attraction as everyone lined up to get a perfect picture under her dress.


As is customary, I try to budget some time to stop by the Dessert Hills Premium Outlets when ever I head out that way. You can really find some great deals. I powered shop since I got to the outlets an hour and a half before closing time. I hate shopping in a rush but I also know what I want (most of the time) so I tackled head on the stores I knew I wanted to check out. Upon arriving at Michael Kors, I hit the jackpot. I've been eyeing this watch for a while now. I knew I liked it, wanted it, but didn't know how it would wear on my tiny wrists. Disclaimer: This watch is huge! It may not appear so in these pictures but it takes up my entire little arm, hence my hesitation in purchasing it. The sales associate told me that this watch is Unisex, therefore, although its big, its intended to be that way so both male and females can wear it. I tried it on immediately, thought about it once, and before I could say Yes fast enough, my AMX had been swiped and my new MK 8077 was coming home with me.


I love my watch. I couldn't resist it so I put it on immediately after leaving the store. I was wearing two watches yesterday, fell asleep with it and its on my wrist today. I may just never take it off.

1 comment:

  1. I think that these watches look amazing on small female wrists, very sexy.

    ReplyDelete