Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Pink Shock!

I've become determined and down right obsessed with finding the perfect bright pink lipstick. Something that channels Nicki Minaj's obnoxious (to some) pink pout. So, I headed to the make up counters and I was pleasantly surprised to have found 3 wonderful options at MAC. Since my purchase of such lovely tubes of wax, I have been wearing them non stop. Its so hard to even consider one my favorite since I truly love them all.

Picture Source: http://www.metrolyrics.com./


Blush in Pink Swoon. Complements all three lipsticks. 


Sheen Supreme Lipstick in Royal Azalea, Snob, Creme Cup

Swatches: L to R; Royal Azaela, Snob, Creme Cup


I even found a drugstore alternative for all my ladies that would like to try this look for less.

Rimmel Pink Chic

Swatch of Rimmel Pink Chic


Posted by Meli, Adventures In All things Beautiful

No comments:

Post a Comment