Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Hiatus

There's a real good reason for my absence. And that is because I've been in a New York State of Mind. That's right, I was taking a bite out of the Big Apple and boy, was it delicious. From Broadway Musicals, Food, good Drinks, Music, Museums, flea markets, sight seeing, it was all such a great experience. I've been to NY twice before and every time I make it out to there, its always different.

I had an amazing time with the most amazing people in my life. Traveling is such a personal thing. It does so much for me. It makes me more well rounded, it teaches me alot, it makes me even more independent, and definitely appreciative. Enjoy a lit bit of New York. Stay tuned for a link with more photos. 


* Photos 1, 9, 10, & 11 courtesy of Omar Rojas and Celina Yanez.

No comments:

Post a Comment