Thursday, February 2, 2012

Milani Illuminating Face Powders

Milani is a brand that I'm going to have to say, most people sleep on. Heck, I wasn't hip to it until they released their most ridiculously sought after Teddy Nailpolish in 2010 I believe. I've kept my eye on this brand since then. They make one of my favorite eyeliners, Milani Liquif' eye  Pencil in black and other stunning fun colors. When I read about these powders I knew I had to check them out and I'm so glad I did. I found mine at CVS.

L to R: Hermosa Rose, Amber Nectar


These multi purpose powders are gorgeous. They are a blush, bronzer, and highlighter all in one. They give my MAC highlighters a run for their money. You get so much product in each that I feel I can highlight my entire face every day to make it look like a disco ball and I still would never go through all this product.

These face powders give you such a beautiful natural glow. They apply effortlessly and look great with any blush you may be wearing, if you decide to wear a separate blush. These will definitely become favorites of mine. I suggest picking one up for yourself.



No comments:

Post a Comment