Wednesday, June 13, 2012

The Beautiful Natasha


At last!!! She's ALL mine.

I mentioned this bag a while back on this blog. I knew I wanted it for many reasons. Its functionality is a major reason why I had my eyes set on it. I love the option of wearing it cross body or off my shoulder. Its so practical especially when traveling. I usually carry a huge bag with me daily that tends to wear my shoulder down and leave red marks on me. And when I travel, the bags just get bigger.

With this new bag, I can just throw it over my shoulder, pack lighter, and access what I need much easier. I love that its a classic black because it will go with everything. I love how it pairs easily with almost anything. It will make your summer outfits look well put together, casual and effortless. It also has this really cool sheek look to it. Somewhat bohemian, that look like you didn't try at all but you did and the fact that its a Marc Jacobs bag, well, let me just say again for the record, I love Marc Jacobs.


I look forward to getting alot of use out of my new bag. Its a classic staple that will remain in my collection for years to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment