Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Gratitude Entry

As the Holiday season is upon us and we're all scrambling around like busy bees looking for the perfect gift to give our loved ones, I like to reflect on the things that I'm truly grateful for. Yes, there are the obvious ones and then the others, that simply put a smile on my face.

* I'm truly grateful for my Health. Without it, I have nothing. I ride my High Cloud when things are going well in this department because "ish" can change drastically for me in a matter of a second.

* I am so blessed to have my BFF aka Sis, "Pika" as my Roll Dog. Don't know what I would do without her.  My Fam Bam. As small as we are, there is love there.



* I have the best group of friends that many wish they had. True, loyal, ride or die chicks and dudes in my court.

* By introduction to many readers...Kelis - for always going the extra distance with me. Kelis is my "Boss Bitch" aka my other Roll Dog, 2002 Honda Civic. Thanks to Tish, she perfectly named my wheels and I must say, the name suits her perfectly.

* I am grateful for my jobbie job.  Without it, I wouldn't be able to afford my life.

*  Starbucks. Amazing!! Grande Iced Coffee with Milk and Toffee Nut.

* El Pollo Loco Caesar Salad Bowl. Best meal on the fly. I think I eat this about twice a week and never get tired of it.

* Fashion Blogs. Can't get enough.

*Youtube. From Tutorials on just about anything to the most hilarious spoofs of people.

* Music. "That Shit Cray."

* All my collections.... make up, watches, nail polish, jewelry, etc.

* Iphone. Life Changing.

* Books. I  Love Fiction and Literature. Reading Rainbow takes the prize here. I'm referring to the Amazing book club of intelligent and inspiring women that I belong to.

At the end of the day, I'm Grateful for Living. Every day is a blessing. I say, live everyday as if it was your last. Because eventually, it will be.

Posted by Meli, Adventures In All things Beautiful

1 comment: