Thursday, December 22, 2011

Sad Mac

Santa: I've been a very good girl this year. I promise you. So, would you pretty please take into consideration gifting me a lovely new MacBook? I'm not asking for too much now. Am I?

Recently, my sister accidentally sat on my Computer and literally dismembered it. Aside from me taping it, my way of reattaching it, my CD/DVD drive has taken a dump on me as well. My dilemma is, should I get my drive fixed for about $150-$200 or should I just invest in a new MacBook? Clearly, I don't have the funds at the moment (post Xmas shopping, my wallet is empty) to go out and get a new machine, but being without a properly functioning one is a bit frustrating. I must start a MacBook piggy bank.





Posted by Meli, Adventures In All things Beautiful

No comments:

Post a Comment