Sunday, January 22, 2012

Geared Up for the Big "D"

I'm on my way to Dallas for a week. Work assignment. I love traveling whether its for work or pleasure. One thing I don't look forward to so much is packing. It drives me insane to have to plan out a week's worth of outfits, accessories, shoes, hair tools, make up to go with different outfits, and  "just in case" items. Basically, everything I own except the kitchen sink. The weather in Dallas is a lot colder than the Cool LA days I'm used to so I'll have to pack extras. Forget thinking I was going to carry on my luggage which is what I like to do. Checking in my bags is so  nerve wracking. I always fear my precious belongings ending up on the other side of the world without me. That's why, I started packing a quick change of clothes in my purse. I travel with big purses.

What are some of your travel necessities when you're 30,000 ft Up In the Air?



1 comment:

  1. Hi Meli! I hope your trip was great. I had a late start on the alchemist but I'm enjoying it.

    You're a great packer! I would hate to plan a weeks worth of outfits too :)

    ReplyDelete