Friday, April 13, 2012

Latest MAC Collections

MAC released three new collections last week, Reel Sexy, In Extra Dimension, and Tres Cheek. I picked up a couple of things and I wanted to share them with you. I finally bought the Turquatic perfume that I've always been curious about. I like it. Its something completely different from what I normally gravitate towards but I like trying out new things.Its hard to describe scents. Its kinds strong, musky, and powerful. Definitely spray lightly because it is a strong scent.

What really drove me to my MAC counter was these new Skin Finishes part of the In Extra Dimension collection. The formula of these things is completely different from your typical powder product. Its feels kinda wet to the touch, almost gelish like. There's three total in the collection. I opted for the champagne color since it suits my skin color the best.

The blush was another product I knew I wanted. It looks orange in the pan and it will go on orange on your skin if you pack it on, so just apply with a light hand. Orange is my color of choice for the Spring season. I will be wearing it on my cheeks, lips, nails, and clothes. It looks so good on tanned skin.

The eye shadow, called Extra Dimension eye shadow was an impulse buy. There are several in the collection. I wanted to try it because these shadows are also made with a different formula. They apply very smooth and again, have like a "gel" feel to the touch. I could of bought more of theses shadows because they're gorgeous and I actually think I will go back and check out some more.

What was really popular in The Reel Sexy collection and sold out immediately was the lipstick REEL Sexy. Its a really pretty coral shade. I wish I could of picked that up. Considering how fast these collections go, I'm just happy that I was able to get my hands on the couple of things I really wanted.

If you're near a MAC counter over the weekend, stop by and take a look at these collections.

L to R:  Skin Finish is Superb, Blush in Modern Mandarin, Eye shadow in Modern Pewter

No comments:

Post a Comment