Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Honeymooning

I'm Hawaii bound in 3 weeks from today. And even though I've been to the beautiful island 3 times already, every time I visit its a different experience. I never get tired of sunshine, clear warm water, beautiful beaches, great food, and some R&R. I'm going to Maui. And although I call it the "Honeymoon Island" because you're not going to go bar hopping or clubbing, I still find interesting things to do.

On this trip, I plan on going to Haleakala National Park which is just the most amazing scenic National Park. The hard part will be waking up at 4:00a.m. to get there in time for the beautiful sunrise. The Road to Hana is a beautiful scenic 52 mile road trip that leads you through rainforests, waterfalls, pools, and seascapes. Lots of beautiful photo opportunities. I'm also going to try to brave up and attempt zip lining. I have a horrible fear of heights and I am known to get panic attacks but I hope I can get through it. Can't wait for my trip. Especially after feeling like I do from previous post. I will try to take as many pictures as I can. Cheers to traveling!



Photos from http://www.hawaiipictures.com

1 comment:

  1. Have fun on your trip! I went to Hawaii years ago and I would go back in a heart beat! Take lots of pics and do the zip lining girl! I'm also completely freaked out when it comes to heights but I never regret doing it for the experience.

    ReplyDelete