Friday, April 27, 2012

Ray's

Since I'll be exposing my little eyes to lots of harmful UV rays next week, I considered being good to them and protecting them. I don't wear sunglasses for the simple fact that I have a hard time seeing as it is with my -3.0 near sight vision. Wearing shades just darkens my vision even more and them I'm really in trouble. I know they make prescription lenses for sunglasses so I inquired about them. I picked out a pair but because my prescription would require thicker lenses than the ones ideal for the frames I picked out, Aviator Raybans, they have to send them off to get the prescription put in at Rayban's Lab instead of having them done by my Optometrist's in house lab in an hour. Its going to take about 2 weeks.

So, as a back up,  I picked these out. Raybans as well. Considering I don't wear shades myself, its weird that I know exactly what I would like to wear in the event that I do end up buying a pair or two. Something about Raybans screams classic. They bring fond memories to my sister and I. My brother's Dad rocked them all the time and we thought he looked so cool. I want to look cool too.




Cool People wearing My New Shades


2 comments:

  1. Berry Berry nice! I've been on a Ray-Ban thing for a while and I have a couple too which I love! They look very nice on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Wendy. I loved these the minute I saw them online. Usually I wouldn't make such a purchase over the web. Shades are something you have to try on but I have to say I'm glad I did buy them. I sense a new addiction or should I say, Love, brewing.

    ReplyDelete