Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Hawaii

My mini vacay was short and sweet. A little too short but definitely nice. I ate some island food, attended a Luau, the wedding I specifically went to Maui for was beautiful.  I drank some good pineapple wine,  baked in the sun and overall had a good time. I am an advocate for refueling your batteries and the great thing is, my Boss is too.

I stayed up until 1:00am last night uploading pics to share with the wedding party but also with you and I have to say, I'm very frustrated this morning. I went online to my account to view my photos and start sharing them and they have mysteriously vanished. Technology, can't live without it yet it gets my blood boiling sometimes. So, until I upload again, here's a little snapshot of my view every morning.


No comments:

Post a Comment