Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Apocalypse

I'm assuming by now everyone knows or has heard that we are all doomed come Dec 21, 2012 thanks to countless books and Blockbuster Movies about our last days on Earth. The idea of all of us being extinct on one given day sounds absurd but weird enough, if it did happen that way, I think I would feel better about it knowing that no one would be left to mourn the loss of a loved one. I read a pretty exciting book that goes into the History of the Mayan's and the infamous Calendar. Clearly, I don't believe in such hypothesis but I started 2012 thinking about this.... if indeed this was my last year to live, what would I do? The Answer, Everything!!

I've taken off with this mentality and seriously, its how you should live everyday, live it as if it was your last. So, as part of my New Years Resolutions, I will indulge in everything that makes me happy X100.

Now lets see how much money is made throughout the year by countless marketing schemes. I see countless New Years Eve look alike parties going down on Dec 20,2012. Stay tuned and see.


Posted by Meli, Adventures In All things Beautiful

No comments:

Post a Comment