Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Muji

My final Christmas Present arrived today, finally. My stash was starting to overflow and had no organization rhyme or reason to it. I like to be organized, as much as possible at least. These Muji acrylic drawers are a great inexpensive solution to storing items. You can obviously utilize them for your best needs, in my case, its for my make up hoarding addiction. This way, I will be able to take inventory of what I have and hopefully eliminate making unnecessary purchases of duplicate items. Here's to hoping I can curb my enthusiasm.

Empty Drawers

Happy Drawers



If interested in starting the New Year off organized, visit http://www.muji.us/store/storage/acrylic-cases.html


Posted by Meli, Adventures In All things Beautiful

No comments:

Post a Comment