Monday, January 16, 2012

Spring 2012 Collection is Here!

I'm so excited for the Spring Collection. There is a variety of new stunning necklaces that will appeal to a wide range of women. Stella and Dot keeps putting out a great product season after season. They never fail to impress me. I believe there is a little something for everyone in their line of fun and playful jewels. I have chosen my Top 10. Its time for you to do the same.


Top 10 Must Haves:
1. Bahari Necklace
2. Indira Necklace
3. Campari Necklace
4. Sierra Necklace
5. Sahara Bib Necklace
6. Serenity Small Stone Pendant
7. Serenity Small Stone Drops (Light and Dark Blue)
8. Moondance Stretch Bracelet
9. Odyssey Ring
10. Stackable Gem Ring

Browse the entire collection at your leisure at www.stelladot.com/melissafregoso

No comments:

Post a Comment