Friday, January 13, 2012

Delightful

I absolutely love magazines. I look forward to them every month. They're like a special treat and I literally can't wait for my next issue. Something about them is magical. They take me away to a special place where I can dream about beautiful things. I go as far as marking up designer digs that I can only dream of owning some day. I tear out make up looks to try to replicate, product raves so I can try new things out, and outfit posts for inspiration. I've gone as far as inserting all my cut outs into a binder to keep things organized and I sort them by category. It sounds crazy now that I'm typing it out, almost OCD but its just one more thing that I really enjoy. I was extremely thrilled last night to have received 3 new subscriptions in my mail box. So my night consisted of flipping through some lovely pages while sippin on some wine.




This Natasha Marc Jacobs bag is all mine 

No comments:

Post a Comment