Thursday, January 12, 2012

Work/Life Balance

I walked into work this morning asking myself, didn't I just leave this place? Its amazing to me how much time we spend at our jobs. They really do become our second homes but really, they feel like our primary homes.I've always struggled with coming up with the right balance between both, work and personal life. Factoring my commute, once I do get to my cozy casa, I'm lucky if I get some dinner down, maybe watch some tv, log on and before I know it, the tv ends up watching me because I'm too exhausted to turn it off. I wonder, what is a typical night for people (without children) at home on a weekday?

Maybe I should device a schedule for myself? BORING. I don't think I could live my life on auto pilot. I like spontaneity. But how am I ever going to reduce the big mountain of to do's? I am already sleep deprived, caffeine dependant, and malnourished. Must come up with a more efficient approach to this balance I'm seeking.

No comments:

Post a Comment