Thursday, November 17, 2011

405, 105, 110, 5..... I despise you all!

I recently professed my love for Los Angeles and that is still true BUT cut me some slack, throw me a freakin bone already! Traffic in LA is a nightmare. At least its mine, daily. LA, if its true that on average, everyone will loose about 3 years of their lives to traffic, then I'd say I've served at least 15 yrs, half of my life, give or take.




What is your goal? I already have grey hair. Should I just pull it out next? See photo.
Daily, I am living in my car anywhere from 3 1/2 hrs a day to 4,and that's if I stick to my work/home routine. This is my plead to LADOT to create a Super Shuttle that can whip me from the Valley to the Westside in record time.





Surprisingly enough, I don't have road rage. I just have an aching back, headaches, and stress knots that need to get worked on by a much needed massage.

If I had 3 magic wishes, having my private helicopter would be one of them. Magic Lamp, where are you?Y'all feel me out there?

Posted by Meli, Adventures In All things Beautiful

No comments:

Post a Comment