Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Gross!!

Alert: Nail Shops can be/ are Dirty and Nasty!

On a random trip to a filthy nail shop in the Montebello/East LA area two weeks or so ago, what I thought was some R&R time with my cousin turned out to be a Big pain in the Toe. I don't really deviate much from the shop I tend to go to but in the spur of the moment, I tried my Cousin's place out. Biggest Mistake Ever!!
I'm posting this and inserting this ugly picture just to warn you ladies about the risk of infection and germs that hover over these places. Granted, I'm not saying it will happen to you but still, take some precaution when getting your lovely tootsies groomed. I took antibiotics for 5 days hoping that the throbbing pain from this infection would subside. It did but now...... its back! Oh no. I feel like my toe is about the size of a grapefruit. It throbs and I can't even put a sheet on top of my foot.



Do any of you have any recommendations to a good nail shop that acutally sterilizes their instruments instead of just roll their little carts from person to person infecting them with nasty toe jam?


Posted by Meli, Adventures In All things Beautiful

No comments:

Post a Comment