Thursday, November 17, 2011

New Product Alert - Revlon Colorburst Lip Butters

I had to share with you all these new lovelies that Revlon has recently released. In my opinion, they are the best of all three worlds. A lipstick, a lip moisturizer, and a lip gloss. I purchased the five shades shown below but I know there are more to this collection. Unfortunately, this was all that was left at my local RiteAid. If you come across any, pick one up and try it. Its going to be hard to dislike it. These Lip Butters are being compared to Dior Lip Glow and by price comparison, Dior $29 vs. Revlon $7.99, its a no brainer. I am very pleased with the quality of these lip butters. They're very convenient and the quality is very impressive. So far, I give them two thumbs up! Will be going back for more.


Dior Addict Lip Glow
Dior Lip Glow $29


 L to R: Candy Apple, Cherry Tart, Tutti Frutti, Strawberry Shortcake, Cotton Candy
  
I have worn all five of these butters and I can tell you, they are a great product. Especially for my low maintenance girls that like to slap on some chap stick/ lip balm and go. These will moisturize your lips and give you a hint of color as well.

I am wearing Candy Apple today. What I love about the Reds in this line is that they are less maintenance than traditional Red Lipsticks. You don't have to worry about them bleeding, having to apply lip liner to make them stay, etc. Treat yourself to one if you happen to be lucky enough to spot them. Happy Shopping.

Posted by Meli, Adventures In All things Beautiful

2 comments:

  1. Meli, after reading your post yesterday, and not a moment past 5 o'clock, I set out on a mission to hunt these bad boys down. I had to stop at three different CVS's to find the colors I wanted, but it was all worth it!! LOVE these lip butters. They feel great on, last long and make me feel pretty! Lol!! As usual, thanks for the wonderful tips. Keep up the good work!! ; )

    ReplyDelete
  2. B, I'm so glad you were able to find them and I'm so happy you liked them. Makes me feel like I'm doing my job. Thank you for the love and support. I will continue to bring you the latest and greatest. Sharing is caring.

    ReplyDelete