Wednesday, November 16, 2011

El Rey

I feel like the Luckiest Girl in the World! This past Sunday, I was blessed to be in the presence of the most amazing musical genius, El Rey. I've wanted to see him in concert for so many years and for one reason or another, something always came up and I was not able to attend. Not this year. I was pro active and bought my tickets early on. When my skin gets goose bumps, aka "chicken skin" from hearing such beatiful music, I know I'm living. I went with the best company I could of ever want with me by my side. It was Rosy #2's and my first time attending a Vicente Fernandez concert together. We sang, danced, cried and laughed together for over 3 1/2 hours. Definitely a Highlight in my book.


El Rey
Full House at the Universal Amphitheatre

Mi Linda Amiga
 For all my Latin Lovers, who enjoy listening to Rancheras, if you have not seen this man sing his heart out while tossing back too many shots of Tequila that I lost count after 10, please do yourself a favor, Go See Chente!


Posted by Meli, Adventures In All things Beautiful

No comments:

Post a Comment