Monday, November 21, 2011

Giving Thanks

Our Annual Friendly Thanksgiving dinner was held at Casa Guerra this year. We ate, talked, laughed, played, and of course, ate some more. The food was delicious and the company, even better. Good friends are like a needle in a haystack. Hard to find. So when you do find them, hold onto them and treasure them. Each of these individuals have been a very intricate part of my life and have played huge roles in my Happiness. Thank you all. I love you with all my heart and you are all more than just friends to me, you are Mi Familia.





  


The food was delicious. After we stuffed our bellies, we played Guesstures, aka, sherades. The game got intense. Boys against Girls. And under pressure, the boys buckled and resorted to cheating. Still, the women were crowned the Victors! Did you expect anything else?



I had a great time with my friends and look forward to it next year and for many more years to come.

I wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving and Happy Holidays. May Life continue to Bless you and your Loved Ones.

p.s. Thank you Jaime for the mashed potatoes.

Posted by Meli, Adventures In All things Beautiful

No comments:

Post a Comment