Friday, November 18, 2011

New Specs

You Dig? I totally Dig! Maybe the pics don't do these babies justice but the reason I fell in LOVE with these bad boys by Oakley is because they are a Matte frame. Something I have not seen before. And they're in a perfect "taupish" color. A color I've been addicted to for a while now. The actual color is pewter.










So, basically, I'm sick and tired of having to follow the lights from vehicles in front of me in order to get anywhere. I'm tired of eating shitty food because I can't read menus, hey, you can never go wrong with ordering 3 tacos de carne asada por favor, but still, there's other things I'd like to try. Waving at strangers and calling them out by their names just to be completely embarrased. And according to my doctor, "How do you get by"? His question and mine as well. Its time I buckle down, stop annoying people by asking them to read things for me and start wearing my glasses once and for all.

I ventured out from my regular Optometrist and tried LensCrafters for once. Thank you Dr. Javier Villalobos for giving me the gift of sight again.

Posted by Meli, Adventures In All things Beautiful

2 comments:

  1. Buddy!! I love love love the new glasses. Super cute on you. I need a new pair myself, I think I'll go shopping soon - Buddy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh.. thank you Buddy. Vamos. Let's pick out some cool ones for you too. Tell me when and I'm there with ya!

    ReplyDelete