Thursday, November 17, 2011

Gettin My Nerd On

I never thought I'd say this (because I always wanted to) but, yes, I belong to a BOOK Club and I love it! We're small in numbers but powerful in strength. We started with four and now added another divine spirit, Wendy to the mix. We are definitely a melting pot of personalities. We've had two meetings so far and with each one, we've only gotten to love one another even more. Tish, Celina, Glenda, Wendy and Myself make up the Reading Rainbow.





First line of business, The Hunger Games. It is becoming all the Rave. People are comparing this Trilogy by Suzanne Collins to the next Twilight. I can see why they would make that comparison but I must tell you, there is so much more to the Hunger Games. I've seen the Trailer to the movie and by the looks of it, I have to say, it looks pretty darn cool. Can't wait for it. We are considering the 5 star movie goer experience that the Gold Cinemas in Pasadena claims to give you for this special pick.

Tish, aka, the quirkiest, smartest, talented, loving, and admirable woman I know writes an amazing blog. She's done such a great job of introducing each one of us and discussing our club that I urge you to click on the link provided to her blog. She took all the wonderful pictures and I love her for giving our club so much love, recognition, and props. Thank you Tish. I love you.

Book Club Meeting #1:http://www.luvandkiwi.com/2011/10/book-club.html
Book Club Meeting #2:http://www.luvandkiwi.com/2011/11/reading-rainbow.html

Shall you get your hands on the Hunger Games, I wish you Happy Reading.
I LOVE my Book Club. Wanna join the fun?

Posted by Meli, Adventures In All things Beautiful

1 comment: