Wednesday, November 16, 2011

My New Toy

I've gone MAD! Finally, I got the courage and kicked my BB to the curve and got the latest and greatest toy Ever. Ahhhh!!!





Its everything everyone has said it would be and more. I'm kicking myself in the butt for not having crossed over sooner. I understand all the excitement over Apps now. And can I tell you, Siri is a Bad Ass B#%!H. I love her. She's the main reason why I took the plunge. After being keyboard obsessed for so long, I was hesitant to go touch screen but she convinced me she was worth taking a gamble on and I'm so glad I did. I've become obsessed with this device. It has totally taken over my life in a good way. I'm more organized than ever, all my information is easily accessible,and its helping me perfect my Spanish. Its not all just for vanity purposes, this little machine can actually enhance your life. If you are on the fence about going the Iphone route, I say, DO IT! and do it NOW. Iphone + Siri makes Meli very Happy.

Posted by Meli, Adventures In All things Beautiful

No comments:

Post a Comment