Friday, November 18, 2011

My Top 15 Fall/Winter Nail Polishes

Vampy Reds, Taupes, Grey's, Greens, Black, Blues.... Oh My! This time of the year has me diggin into my polish stash craving for the darker side. Nothing screams more ladylike and elegance than seeing a woman with perfectly manicured hands. Polish has recently taken off like wildfire. It has become the new accessory and I am totally "crack" addicted to it. How is it that a bottle of liquid chemicals make me so giddy? Let me count the ways.... 15 to be exact.

Essie's Bobbing for Baubles (A dark blue, greyish polish. Appears black in picture)

L to R: Naughty by Orly, Carry on by Essie, Owl's Lust by L'oreal, Very Structured by Essie, Jazz by Essie

L to R: Sequin Scandal by SH, A-Taupe The Space Needle by OPI, Commander in Chic by SH, Moonstruck by Confetti, Graphite by Chanel



L to R: Power Clutch by Essie, Cocktail Bling by Essie, Sew Psyched by Essie, Case Study by Essie, Starry Night by Sonia Kashuk


                                                          
Stop the Madness!!!


Are there any must haves that I've missed that you feel I need to add to my collection?

Posted by Meli, Adventures In All things Beautiful

1 comment: