Tuesday, November 29, 2011

The Calm after the Storm




Hey Guys! For those of you that celebrated Thanksgiving, I hope you all had a lovely time with friends and family. I enjoyed my downtime with my favorite people and managed to squeeze in two movies over the weekend. Rampart and The Descendants which I totally recommend. I absolutely love going to the movies, especially during the Holiday breaks. George Clooney simply gets better with age, doesn't he? I love the days that immediately follow Thanksgiving, with the exception of Black Friday. Did anyone participate in that madness? I use this time to relax before all the Xmas shopping insanity begins. Pepper spray... really people. Is that what its come down to. Geez!

Hope you all had a good break and are ready to face Round 2.

Posted by Meli, Adventures In All things Beautiful

No comments:

Post a Comment