Friday, March 2, 2012

Colored Denim

I noticed this trend recently and at first, I thought, not for me. It looks to "teeny bopper". But then, I stepped into a GAP outlet store while shopping in Dallas and said, why not, let me try on a pair of these hideous jeans. I wish I would of taken a picture of them because I fell in Love with them. They were a rich coral orange/red shade, size 4, they fit like a glove with just one huge problem. They were way too short for me and they didn't come in different lengths. They were meant to be cropped after all but they just didn't look right. They were above my ankles so at that point you're either a Capri or nothing. And I'm not really that crazy over capris. I've spotted these colored jeans so far at Target, American Eagle, Banana Republic and I'm sure they'll be every where in no time. They've grown on me but what do you think? Yeay or Nay?


Must find that perfect coral shade in a length that is just right for me. A hunting I will go.
If you're interested in any of the shades shown here, you may find them on Gap's website: http://www.gap.com

2 comments:

  1. Try JCrew. Also get them in a bigger size and take those bad boys into a taylor. make them right for you! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Love me some Jcrew. I went into their store, surprisingly, I didn't see any colored denim. Then again, it was an outlet store. I got a bunch of other cute stuff though. I will definitely check out our Jcrew stores out here. r

    ReplyDelete