Wednesday, March 28, 2012

New Arm Candy

I've been browsing for a new Black Purse. I like them mid size to large because I carry a lot of things with me. I lean towards Marc Jacobs for good quality bags. The ones I've seen lately are still gorgeous but either not big enough or too big. I was really excited when I bumped into this lovely bag at Nordy's.

I love my Designer brands, I really do. I immediately looked for the tags on the bag to see who this lovely bag is from. Well, its from a Vegan brand I've never heard of. Vegan? I was asking myself, really? That goes to show you and me, don't be such a label whore.

I love the hardware, the size, the many pockets, the leather is amazingly soft, and according to my friend Tish, this bag looks like it could be a Chloe. All great things in my book. I loved this bag so much I bought it in a Nude/Blush color as well. Two new purses. Yeay for me.


No comments:

Post a Comment