Wednesday, March 14, 2012

2nd Day

I almost didn't make it to Zumba class last night. It being my first time and all, I didn't know how it all worked. Turns out, since the class is in high demand, you must get a slip at the front desk and that's your ticket in. I realized everyone standing around me had neon pink and yellow slips so I figured, I need one of those bad boys too. Lucky for me, I walked over to the front counter 3 seconds before another girl came to inquire about the same thing. There was one slip left. We both looked at each other, and nicely enough, the other girl said, "you were here first, you go". Thank God she acknowledged I asked for it first. Zumba was my whole purpose for going to the gym last night. Now that I had my ticket to a full hour of fun, I was excited.

The class was Amazing. We danced to salsa, cumbia, reggaeton, and bachata. These are my top all time favorite music genres. I was elated!! I left there again, soaking wet and happy as can be.

Now, I'm craving a new workout wardrobe.


3 comments:

  1. You know this makes my heart pitter pat :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just might join you for some fitness events now Tish. Hahaha. Let me work on my endurance first so I can hang with the big girls.

    ReplyDelete