Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Hip Hop Success

So, I am finally affiliated with a gym. I never thought the day would come. I am a proud member of 24Hr Fitness. My introduction was very pleasant. The gentleman that walked me through the facilities and explained to me everything I needed to know was very helpful and quite handsome.

Anyway, moving on to the important things. I am in LOVE with the Hip Hop class I took last night. The minute I saw the instructor rush in 3 minutes late through the door, I knew we were going to have a blast. Picture a daker morenita version of Jlo. Miss Lisa Marie is her name and she is fabulous. How cool is her name!! She walked in with the Biggest Gold Hoop Earrings, her hair up in a high bun, a fitted cami, a slouchy oversized cardigan, some loose and baggy sweats hiked up to a bit below her knees, paired with some high top sneakers. OMG... I loved her style. Now if only I could get away with dressing like that daily. I guess I'd have to become a Hip Hop instructor then, wouldn't I? Her vibe is so East Coast and if its one thing I love about the Lovely NYC, its their flair and love for Hip Hop.

I left the gym drenched and with the biggest smile on my face. Who said working out is not fun.

You know where to find me now every Monday night. And I do mean every Monday night. Tonight, Zumba and Yoga. Can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment