Thursday, March 29, 2012

1Q12

First Quarter of the year recap.

Just three months ago, we were all optimistic for a new year of change and new beginnings. We set out to make new year resolutions and goals. And as always, time seems to just fly by. Here we are wrapping up the first quarter of the year and I have to say, although I wonder where the time has gone, for me, its gone to some really good things.

So far, 2012 has been very good to me.

- I wore my heart around my neck, not on my sleeve.
- I've kept up with my goal of reading 15 books a year. So far, I've read 6. I'm averaging 2 a month.
- I enjoyed our beautiful beaches.
- Got to see my beautiful "dogther", Toots.
- Nurtured my friendships. Just like flowers, you need to water them so they can grown and stay healthy.
- Spent 10 amazing days in NYC. Such a memorable trip. Wicked Play and Knick's Game.
- Bought some sexy lingerie for myself. Just because.
- Tried new drinkesitos.
- Added new colors to my nail polish collection.
- Spent time with my Primo and family. Picture of us is going to the Drake Concert. Good times.
- Attended my friend's baby shower. Her baby was born on Feb 29. LeapYear Babies Rock!
- On track with my goal to travel as much as I can. Booked my trip to Hawaii. Maui, I'm coming.
- And just for kicks, played the Lotto so hopefully I can get a piece of the insane $500MM jackpot so I can    continue to have more wonderful quarters such as this one.









How is your New Year coming along?

No comments:

Post a Comment