Monday, March 12, 2012

I'm gonna try

I've never been too keen on working out, the gym, or any real form of physical activity. Its just not something I enjoy. I poop out fast, I have no endurance, and I genuinely just don't care for it. That being said, I am going through a mini detox phase where I want to get back into eating a healthy diet, for me  that would be a low carb diet due to my Diabetes Type II that I've been neglecting, drinking more water, I need to drink minimum 2 gallons a day, again, for certain health reasons, and get at least 20 minutes of daily exercise. So, I said, what can I do that will motivate me to get the ball rolling but also, keep it rolling? Well, the answer for me is always dancing.

Now, this comes to no surprise to all my fit and healthy girls out there but I'm going to check out 24 Hr Fitness for their classes. I love to dance and what better way to get the benefit of being healthy while doing something I love. So, I will attempt this new regime. Tonight, Hip Hop, tomorrow, Zumba, Wednesday, Hustle, Thursday, Yoga, Fri, Strength Training. I know I will like it. The challenge will be sticking with it.

I don't care to loose weight, I just want to feel good and know that I am actively participating in helping my body be strong and healthy. Wish me luck.


No comments:

Post a Comment