Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Comfort Shoes

Keeping with the Chanel theme that I've been drawn to lately (cosmetics at least), I thought I'd share with you these lovely shoes I purchased. I actually bought these flats a couple of months ago. When I saw them at Macy's, I was immediately drawn to them for their classic and elegant look. The color scheme of these shoes, the two tone, creme and black compliment each other so well. They are such staples colors which makes these shoes easy to pair up with anything. Original Chanel flats will set you back several hundred dollars. These were a steal at a fraction of the price.

Shoes: Bandolino
These are the perfect dual purpose flats. I wore these shoes three times in one week when I got them. That says alot. I have walked miles in these without a single blister. Now that impresses me. They work really well with black slacks for the office and with jeans on the weekend. I see myself wearing them year round. They make a great alternative to high heels. I found some similar styles at Nordstroms for you. 
http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/french-sole-finesse-flat/3304858?origin=category&fashionColor=&resultback=6300
http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/vince-camuto-fawna-flat/3307917?origin=category&fashionColor=Cloud%2F+Black+Glitter&resultback=6174











No comments:

Post a Comment