Monday, May 14, 2012

Maui Babe

This is Hawaii's best kept secret. The BEST tanning lotion ever created. My girlfriends and I discovered this fast acting, very effective tanning lotion back in 2007 on a trip to Waikiki. I vowed to never share it with anyone cause I wanted it to be my little secret. Up until last year, I was under the impression that you could only get this in Hawaii since I had never seen it here in Cali. Well, I bumped into a convenient store chain called ABC here in our back yard, in Downtown Las Vegas that normally you find on every street corner in Hawaii.

Before leaving Maui, I bought six bottles of this magic stuff like a paranoid freak that I'd never get my hands on it again and still, thinking it was a hidden gem. Come to find out, its been sold at Sport Chalet's. So, my word of advice is, if you run into this product in Vegas or any Sport Chalet's, grab it. You will have an amazing tan in no time.

No comments:

Post a Comment