Thursday, May 24, 2012

Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stains

Leave it to Revlon to come out with yet another lip product that will soon be flying off the shelves. I'm excited to share with you these Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stains.

Revlon has become my favorite Drugstore brand for new innovative products. Remember the Lip Butters? I'm still collecting them. These new chubby sticks are the latest trend in lip color. They're a lip stain and a conditioning balm as well. They apply very smoothly and feel great on your lips. They have a minty scent which I like and their staying power is average for lip stains, around 3 to 4 hours. They're very convenient since all you have to do to get more product is twist the bottom. Throw one of these in your purse and you're set to go.  







I chose these two shades because I'm loving coral at the moment and you can never go wrong with a neutral. Rendezvous is nicely pigmented. It gives a nice wash of color to brighten up your lips. Charm is like a pinky/peach shade. On my lips, it applied a bit streaky. I had to apply several coats of it and I think it would look best with a gloss on top. You'll have to work with this one a bit more but the color is beautiful.

I found mine at Rite Aid. I've been told they've been spotted at CVS's and Target. You may want to pick one up your self.

No comments:

Post a Comment