Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Hola Mexico

A Mexican Film Festival is coming to town and I'm excited to see at least one of these films. I like supporting the Arts when I can. There's something about Independent films. They "feel" special and unique. Going through the schedule, there are so many good films and documentaries to choose from. If you are at all interested, I'd like to share with you that you can get an all access pass to view all the films for just $50 except for Opening Night on www.latimes.com in the Deals in LA section. I'll be attending for sure. Here is the direct link to the festival's site. http://holamexicoff.com/


2 comments:

  1. I'm totally down to go with you... let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! I think Celina is interested too. We can discuss on Friday and look over the schedule.

    ReplyDelete