Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Face of the Day

Lets get Naked!


When ever I need a neutral look whether I'm feeling minimalist that day or I know I need to keep my bright pink lipstick at home because I might have a meeting at work, I rely on my trusty Naked Palette. Urban Decay really has stepped up their game. Naked 1 definitely put them on the map and revived their image in the cosmetics industry. They made their come back known and by launching Naked 2, they're telling us they're here to stay. They have done both palettes amazingly well that by now, I'm certain almost every girl out there has one of each and a back up. They're both my go to's for most of my eye wear.


Today, I went for a simple look to compliment the neutral outfit I'm wearing. I applied YDK all over the lid, used Tease in the crease, blended both out together and used Fox under neath my eyebrow. Two coats of mascara, never skip the black liner, and the eyes are done. 


Mascara: Dior Show
Eyeliner: Revlon Luxurious Color Smoky Crayon
Blush: Benefit Hervana
Lips: Revlon Lip Butter in Strawberry Short Cake

No comments:

Post a Comment