Monday, May 21, 2012

Neons

Spring Lovin: I can't get enough of all the bright shades nail companies have come out with for Spring/Summer. If you are not bold or comfortable wearing Neon clothing, this is a good way to introduce some color into your life. Its also a way to explore with color without committing too much. If you don't like it, just remove it.

This Sally Hansen Pacific Blue has been my favorite polish for this month. I've put it on my nails twice already and for me to repeat a nail color in the same month is unheard of. Its such a unique blue.  Its bright, a bit neon but definitely a wearable neon. It definitely draws attention to your hands. I've gotten many compliments when wearing this shade. You will too.


These are my top Spring Neon Shades I've been liking this Spring so far. All of these shades look amazing on your toes but also on your hands. I like wearing every shade in the rainbow so no color is too bright for me. Enjoy experimenting.

L to R: Ole Caliente, Lights, Bazooka, Mojito Madness, Action, Flip Flop Fantasy, Shocking Pink

No comments:

Post a Comment