Tuesday, May 8, 2012

New Nail Art



Not sure if you girls have heard, but Ombre is the new thing everywhere. Ombre Hair, Ombre Nails. The hair I am not completely sold on. It looks to me as if you need a dye job asap!! The kind where you are calling your hair stylist and begging her to squeeze you in for a root touch up. I think I'll stick to one tone for now. Actually, that is one of my biggest pet peeves. I cannot stand seeing girls or women with roots down to their ears. It shouldn't have any impact on me since I'm not rocking the "i don't have 20 minutes in my life to fix this hot mess on my head" look but something about it just annoys me. I almost want to hand out box hair dye to some. I'll even apply it. My thing is, if you're gonna dye your hair, maintain it. If not, stick to natural.








Ombre nails on the other hand, I'm in LOVE with this idea. Its so cool and totally different. Its bringing tye die into the modern world.
Here are some pics of some color combinations I've seen lately. I can't wait to try it out.

It is the easiest manicure to do ever. If you are interested in this new nail trend, I'll teach you how to do it. It will be so much fun coming up with different color combinations. Especially with the amount of polish I have in my collection. I'll be putting combos together until I get sick of it.








No comments:

Post a Comment